Practical Advice for Pursuing a Career in Learning & Development
Transitioning into a new career is never easy, but it’s helpful to understand what you’re getting into and to have a game plan. This program is for people considering getting into the field of learning and development (L&D) – also known as training and development (T&D), talent development (TD), workforce performance improvement, and other names. If you are a new graduate, a professional considering a career change, or simply exploring possibilities, come join us for this informative and engaging, live-virtual program.
Russ Powell of Peregrine Performance Group, a 20-year learning industry veteran, has been collecting advice and recommendations for new graduates from many of his colleagues in the field and shares them in this program. Russ Powell will team up with fellow learning industry veteran, Kelly Rider of SAP, to deliver this webinar.
You can expect to learn the following:
- Common motivations for working in the field of training and development
- Advice from current practitioners for getting into the field
- Advice for making career transitions
- When: 25 May 2017, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Price: Non-Members – $10.00
- Registration: http://www.ispibay.org/event-2467292