You are invited to join the Montreal Trainers’ Group for lunch and a workshop on “Creating a Business Video Using your Mobile Phone.”
Date: Monday, January 15, 2018
Time: 12 noon to 2 p.m.
Location: Hurley’s Irish Pub, 1225 Crescent St., Montreal
Speaker: Bernie Landry, Multimedia Designer
Video for online promotion and marketing is going to be at the centre of online interaction in 2018.
Most business people fear doing video or feel it is too expensive. It’s time to get over the fear and by using a smart phone, video no longer needs to be expensive. With proper planning you can create video that is effective, professional and hopefully engaging for your prospects/clients.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- The state of online video for businesses and entrepreneurs
- What you need to know before saying “Lights, Camera, Action!”
- Pre-recording versus live recording
- Your mobile phone is the camera
- Creating a storyboard can save the day (and money)
- How to deal with lighting and sound
- Where to share your video
You may want to bring your mobile phone, but it is not required.
This event is free of charge, but lunch is at your own expense.
Bernie Landry has been producing video and directed/produced online webcasts since 1990 (He started in the days before Skype, Facebook and Youtube even existed!). You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org