The ISPI Bay Area/Boise State Chapter will host the webinar “Emotional Intelligence: Foundations for Performance Excellence” on January 25, 2018. The webinar is free for ISPI members. Details are as follows:
Date: January 25, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM PST; 2:00 PM-3:00 PM EST
Speakers: Gary R. Low, Ph.D. and Richard D. Hammett, Ed.D.
Both Dr. Low and Dr. Hammett are founders and principals of Emotional Intelligence Learning Systems, Inc. They are also co-authors of the book Emotional Intelligence: Achieving Academic and Career Excellence, which identifies and teaches the skills essential to achieving high levels of academic achievement, career effectiveness and personal well-being.
The speakers are offering a free emotional intelligence (EI) assessment to webinar registrants. Registered attendees will receive an email with a link to the EI assessment a few days in advance of the event.
Goals for the webinar include:
- Provide a positive working/learning environment with the opportunity to teach and learn from one another.
- Present a transformative approach to EI within the larger context. Answer the question, why do we need a transformative approach to EI?
- Introduce an EI leadership theory that can be used through action learning to develop performance in positive ways.
- Introduce an EI-centric and research-derived, positive assessment process (the SCALE®) for performance improvement.
- Present an education process based on our Emotional Learning System© for integrating the SCALE® (or other positive assessment process) to develop self and others in personally meaningful ways.
Please click here to register.
To gain free access to the webinar as an ISPI member, please make sure you include the following registration information:
- When registering, select “Other ISPI Chapter Members”
- Registration code required: 8FUKX6AT
- Follow the registration wizard to fill in contact information until the last step “confirm registration”
Note: Registered attendees will receive an email with a link to the webinar. If the link is not included in the initial registration confirmation, it will be sent a few days in advance of the event.