We challenge and invite our members as well as guests to bring fresh ideas, experience and inspirations to contribute to the purpose of professional development and organizational improvement. You will discover the crucial role of the media and technology in building your online courses at University setting and in professional training.
Focus questions for Panelists:
- How to find the right authoring tools for online learning?
- How to choose your Training LMS?
- What are the best practices to create interactive course content, using audio, video, social media?
- What are the best practices to organise online assessments?
- What are the main challenges in developing and managing online education or training? (Instructional Designer’s point of view; Manager’s point of view; Multimedia Designer’s point of view, Professor/Instructor’s point of view)
- What are the best practices in LMS troubleshooting in managing online training?
- How to use collaborative tools effectively for professional development?
- What are the emerging trends in online learning?
To answer these questions, on May 30, 2019 ISPI Montreal will host a bilingual panel discussion on “Enhancing Training Through the Right Use of Media.” Our panel will be composed of Instructional Designers, Multimedia Specialists, Training Managers who participate in solving these questions. The panel will be held in Question-Answer mode followed by discussion and networking.
Date: May 30, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Location: 372 Rue St Catherine O, #212 Montreal
Light refreshments will be served. The places are limited. Register in Eventbrite
We look forward to seeing you there and please feel free to invite interested colleagues!