Attend the 2017 Performance Improvement Conference this Spring in Montreal!
Joie de Vivre ● Joy of Work ● Shaping the Future of Performance Improvement
Did you know that the power of neuroscience and brain-based learning design helps organizations to maximize the potential of their employees?
Attend the 2017 Performance Improvement Conference right here in Montreal to find out how!
On the learning menu:
- An array of topics delivered by leaders and rising stars in the performance improvement field
- 100% entirely new, never seen before content
- Game-changing learning in 60-minute sessions and roundtables
- New research and technologies that support performance information and performance management
- PLUS pre-conference sessions on PI principles and practices, and certification
Are you asking yourself…
“Why should I attend the Performance Improvement Conference?”
If you work in one of the following fields, your organization will see a strong return on this investment in your professional development.
- Talent Development
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Instructional Design
- Performance Consulting
- Training and Development
- Organizational Development
Don’t miss out on discussions about how new trends and developments like Big Data, digitalization and robots—to name a few—will influence the workplace and the way we learn!
The event will include an exhilarating evening show with show business stars, including a Mystery Guest who is number one worldwide in what he does. The minute he enters the stage, you will recognize his face.
Join us in Montreal from April 28 – May 2 for this can’t-miss event. Click here for more information and to register.