ISPI Montreal is proud to partner with the following ISPI chapters to cross-promote our collective activities:
- ISPI Bay Area / Boise State (BABS): A young and rapidly expanding professional association. The Boise State Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning (OPWL) department and student body has joined forces with what was the ISPI Bay Area chapter in Northern California to form a new, organizational chapter that operates virtually. Although the group has strong roots in Northern California and the Boise OPWL community, ISPI BABS welcomes new members in Northern California and other educational institutions.
- ISPI Capella University: The Capella ISPI Virtual Chapter is open to Capella students and graduates who have an interest in performance improvement.
- ISPI Hampton Roads: Their mission is to develop and promote the awareness and application of Human Performance Technology in the Hampton Roads (Virginia) area.
- ISPI Potomac: Serves Metropolitan Washington D.C. and is one of the oldest chapters of the International Society for Performance Improvement. ISPI Potomac’s mission is to help members grow their careers by learning about performance improvement, sharing their expertise, and making professional friendships.
- ISPI Texas: A big chapter for a big state. To reach across Texas, this chapter combines virtual meetings and events with local on-site events.