Ever wondered how you can get involved with ISPI? Here’s what you need to know!
ISPI members can volunteer for both their local chapter and with ISPI global, our parent organization. By volunteering with ISPI, you can expand your network of contacts as you interact with other performance improvement professionals. As an ISPI volunteer, you have the opportunity to:
- Use and expand your professional skills and knowledge.
- Build relationships within your professional community.
- Strengthen the performance improvement field by strengthening the organization that best represents the field.
ISPI Montreal recruits volunteers on an ongoing basis to fill Board positions and to serve on committees and teams. Areas where we can use your talents include Sponsorship, Marketing, Communications and Social Media, and Events Planning and Organization. If you have just a few hours a month to volunteer, we would welcome your help at our events with set up, registration and greeting participants.
ISPI global recruits volunteers for its many committees and task forces. Members who volunteer at its annual conference receive a discount of 50 percent off on annual conference fees.
To be eligible to volunteer, you must be an ISPI member at either the Bronze, Silver or Gold level. Student members can take advantage of 50 percent off on membership fees.
For more information about ISPI membership, click here.
For more information about volunteering with ISPI Montreal, please email: email@example.com
Current ISPI Montreal Opportunities for Volunteers
- Event Planning: Help plan and implement chapter programs and events
- Membership: Help recruit new members and volunteers
- Evaluation Strategy: Help us evaluate and improve our programs and events
- Academic Liaison: Reach out to faculty at universities to build ISPI Montreal relationships
- Student Liaison: Reach out to university students to involve them in ISPI Montreal and educate them about the performance
- improvement profession
- Press agent: Get media coverage for ISPI Montreal and the performance improvement profession
- Social media: Write and post content for our website, LinkedIn and Facebook pages, and Twitter feed
- 2019 Regional Conference Planning Committee: Help plan and implement our Montreal-based conference
- Chapter of Merit/Chapter of Excellence Awards: Act as the lead for our annual submissions for these prestigious awards
- Community Project Teams: Participate in a pro-bono project where we partner with a local non-profit organization to provide performance improvement expertise